ADVANCED JET TRAINER AND LIGHT ATTACK AIRCRAFT
Advanced Jet Trainer and Light Attack Aircraft HÜRJET is a single engine, tandem-seat with modern avionics and high-performance features, fulfills a critical role in modern pilot training through its superior performance characteristics.
Combat variant provides a battlefield force multiplier through a wide range of mission capabilities and an extensive payload.
HÜRJET Project has started to fulfil international and Turkish Air Force requirements by replacing aging T-38s as Advanced Jet Trainers (AJT) and F-5s as Acrobatic Team Aircrafts with a modern high performance multirole aircraft.
In addition to these, HÜRJET’s capabilities also extent to:
- Replacing aging jet trainers, majority of which are 20 or more years old.
- Being used as Advanced Jet Trainers due to the increasing number of 5th generation aircrafts (TFX, F-35, etc.) and their changing configurations
Considering the multirole aircraft market, Turkish Aerospace has started HÜRJET Program with the intention of targeting the potential in the market by benefiting from its experience and skills on cost effective design/production of trainer/light aircraft/system.
- High AoA controllability
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Helmet Mounted Display (optional)
- Full authority, Digital Fly-by-Wire FCS
- State-of-the-art HMI, minimum conversion time to F-35 and TF
- Intra & Inter datalink
- NVG compatible (AJT, LIFT)
- Aerial refueling
- Carefree handling
- Embedded Tactical Training & Live Virtual Constructive Training Systems
- APU for autonomous operation also from austere airfield
- Advanced Jet Trainer
- Lead-in Fighter Trainer
- Light Attack (Close Air Support)
- Red Aircraft
- Air Policing (Armed & Unarmed)
- Acro Team Aircraft
- Wingspan 9.8 m / 32.1 ft
- Length 13 m / 42.6 ft
- Height 4.2 m / 13.7 ft
- Wing Area 24 m2 / 258.3 ft2
- Thrust 19,200 lb
- Service Ceiling 13,716 m / 45,000 ft
- Sustained Turn 6.5g @ 15,000 ft <0.9M
- Climb Rate 35,000 fpm
- Range 2592 km / 1400 nm
- Payload Capacity 2721 kg / 6000 lbs
- Maximum Speed 1.4 Mach
- G Limits +8g / -3g